It's been an exciting year for Best Address® Real Estate, LLC, so let's take a look at how my listings have stacked up through August 2015.
Listings Sold for 107.5% of Asking Price on Average
Since joining the firm in February 2015, my listings have performed very well in the market. Most sellers are receiving multiple offers on their homes, and closing for 107.5% of list price on average (after any seller subsidies). The average home was listed for about $561,000 and sold for $605,000.
Average Days on the Market
How quickly a home sells typically boils down to three things:
- Price - A properly priced home will sell quickly
- Access - If people can't see it, they won't buy it
- Marketing - A poorly marketed home can cost you big time
The Best Address Difference
- Satisfaction Guarantee - We’re certain you will be happy with our services, so our contracts allow you to cancel our listing agreement with 24-hours written notice.
- No Dual Agency - We never represent two sides of one transaction. It may be legal, but we believe it is unethical. How can you trust an agent’s advice when you don’t even know who your agent truly represents?
- No Junk Fees - We do not charge any administrative or documentation fees. These are extra fees that other brokerages throw into the transaction hoping their clients won’t notice.
- No Hidden Relationships - We don’t have any “affiliated” relationships with lenders and other service providers whereby the real estate firm has a financial interest in their clients’ use of a particular service provider.
- Confidentiality - We believe that your privacy is critical. Our firm requires all agents and employees to sign confidentiality agreements when they join us. This assures your privacy when discussing intimate details of your life and plans.
- Innovative Marketing - You cannot sell a home if buyers don’t know the property is for sale. Our innovative marketing team will promote your home to its best advantage.